IT and digital
Imagine a future where you make a difference designing our future in the world’s most innovative energy production enterprise
Join us in this role where you’ll be the frontrunner of agile and design transformations within our organisation. In Agile Delivery, we focus on knowledge sharing and maturing the organisation in line with best design practices and agile principles. We have a great work culture and a high level of trust which is a great foundation for continuously improving our skillset. You’ll be based in Warsaw, with your teams collectively distributed across three continents.
Welcome to PL Agile 2 Competency Center
You’ll be part of D&D ART – BA Product Line, Tech Apps team where you, together with your colleagues, will be playing a crucial role in elevating one of our core applications that is business-critical. At some point you’ll also be supporting other applications that have strong connections to our core application. As a team, we support work of wind technicians and bring insights from their service execution back to the site and global operations organization throug the use and development of Ørsted Technician App.
You’ll play an important role in:
- conducting user research that is used for creating intuitive and visually appealing digital experience
- providing exceptional usability to a considerable amount of people who work on our offshore windfarm sites, and therefore you have to understand their ways of working
- acting as the ‘voice’ of the user within the project teams or the agile development, ensuring that appropriate research and design support business solutions
- developing low and high-fidelity prototypes, incl. wireframes when required
- developing prototype solutions in various levels of fidelity and interactivity and improving them based on user and client feedback.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher and UI/UX development experience
- take ownership, drive understanding, and deliver solutions that exceed expectations with strong storytelling skills
- are experienced in researching and defining business requirements and translating them into user stories and functional specifications
- are experienced in the agile mindset, while having experience with SAFe is a plus, but not a must
- are keeping up with the latest design trends, technologies, and best practices in UX and design
- have experience with designing for iPad and other mobile devices.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Artur Imanaev, Head of Competence Centre, on (+48) 507972028, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country