Finance and controlling
IT Production Controller
Imagine a future where you contribute to the green transformation by supporting IT with capacity controlling of high standards for agile activities
Join us in this role where you’ll have the possibility of developing your competences within controlling and data analytics while getting a deep understanding of how a large IT department with over 1000 people works.
Welcome to IT Capacity Mgmt. & Analysis
You’ll be part of the Malaysia Capacity Controller team where you, together with your colleagues, will work with managers in IT to have a full overview of the ongoing and expected production in their departments. IT Production Controlling is building the necessary governance, reporting, and deep diving tools by merging information from many different sources, incl. financials (budget and actuals), time registration, HR information, and the recruitment database. As a team, we embrace learning opportunities and support development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing the monthly reports for the IT management team
- conducting deep dives and data analyses in the areas which require a special focus
- supporting controlling processes and tools across different locations, e.g., Malaysia, Poland, and Denmark
- supporting IT and project managers with their administrative tasks, e.g., creating project structure in SAP, etc.
- collaborating with IT managers on findings in the monthly report
- supporting IT managers with the budgeting and forecasting process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant bachelor’s degree or higher
- have strong analytical skills
- have good written and verbal communication skills in English
- can work as part of a multicultural team
- are proactive and willing to challenge the status quo.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.