Engineering and construction
Head of P2X Process Engineering (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you use your technical expertise to safely deliver our future P2X plants
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key member of the P2X team delivering world-class projects across geographies and technologies. The global P2X industry is in exponential growth and your leadership will be essential to deliver our portfolio of P2X projects. P2X produces renewable hydrogen and fuels using electricity generated by clean energy sources, such as wind and solar. These technologies will be crucial to achieving the world’s decarbonisation goals, and we’re taking a leading role in the journey.
Welcome to P2X
You’ll be part of the P2X Technology team where you, together with your colleagues, will provide the technology and engineering knowledge needed for front-end development and execution of our P2X projects. We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a growing innovative team backed by a large global organisation. The Technology team is currently located in Germany, Denmark, UK, and the Netherlands. As a team, we are growing front end and execution skillset and excellence with a continuous learning mindset. Teamwork, knowledge sharing, learning, and safe delivery are key success criteria.
You’ll play an important role in:
- recruiting, onboarding, retaining, and developing our process engineering competencies in P2X
- being the line manager for the process engineering team
- continuously building and improving the standards, processes, and tools needed to drive efficiency
- resourcing the development projects within process engineering
- creating a supportive environment to efficiently progress the projects and maintaining an organisation where the employees thrive and grow.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have successfully completed a degree in chemical engineering or another relevant engineering degree
- are experienced in leading a team of process engineering specialists with deep functional knowledge
- have experience in being part of the owners or developers’ teams during project development and execution
- have experience from industries like ammonia production, synthetic fuels, large chemical plant, refineries, or other heavy process industry
- have experience with internal as well as external stakeholder management
- are a good communicator, whether you’re speaking or writing.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 9 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Niels Jensen, Head of Technology, on (Denmark +45) 99555089 on Tuesdays and Fridays between 10:00-12:00 CEST, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.