IT and digital
IT Product Owner for Digital Workplace
Imagine a future where you're responsible to deliver Virtual Desktop Infrastructure to help build a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be in working with international colleagues within a rapidly growing industry. You’ll be empowered in your daily work, as you’ll have great influence and plenty of opportunities for professional and personal development. You'll lead a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure product team that enables users and stakeholders to perform and deliver value to the organisation in a robust and agile manner.
Welcome to Agile Delivery
You’ll be part of Digital Workplace IPL where you, together with your colleagues, will lead a strong and globally diverse team, consisting of colleagues located in Denmark, Poland, and Malaysia. The team is responsible for delivering a world-class hybrid workplace experience, as the physical and digital elements are converging. In your role, you'll be in close collaboration with IT business owners, the product line leadership, and key stakeholders in the business. As a team, we work globally with a collaborative approach and driven mindset.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collaborating and aligning with numerous stakeholders, users, and development teams across the organisation, ensuring continued progress and compliance with internal policies
- leading and managing a team of IT specialists and engineers and in doing so translating business needs to digital solutions
- taking the responsibility as product owner within our IPL to deliver VDI solutions to our stakeholders
- developing and managing our VDI solutions by designing, developing, implementing, and operating a robust and innovative product
- reviewing and improving digital strategy for your products, as well as promoting Agile methodologies.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a customer-centric approach for developing sustainable digital solutions
- enjoy engaging with multiple stakeholders from various backgrounds on many levels of our organisation in your daily work, incl. analysts, engineers, management, application architects, engineers, UX, and many more
- are motivated by digital and engineering challenges that lead to a highly dynamic workplace, where change is the way to driving innovation and making improvements to the product and processes
- have solid experience with Digital Workplace technologies, specifically for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure solutions
- have experience in leading an agile team as a product owner delivering VDI solutions.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.