Operations and technicians
Offshore Coordination Team Lead
Imagine a future where you lead a highly motivated and competent team, supporting sustainable generation
Join us in this role where you’ll lead a team of seven offshore coordinators responsible for vessels and offshore working parties, delivering complex projects and operations as well as maintenance activities.
Welcome to UK West Regional Support
You’ll be part of the Offshore Coordination team where you, together with your colleagues, will safely and effectively manage vessel and resource coordination for all projects and operations- and maintenance-based activities within the West Coast portfolio.
As a team, we like to think outside of the box and challenge ourselves in new and effective ways, we share information and take time to communicate, explain, and share our thoughts with one another and support each other’s development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- line management, incl. development and succession planning, of your direct reports
- optimising offshore logistical operations, in conjunction with Offshore Coordination direct reports
- the development and continuous improvement of a strong, positive HSE culture
- coordinating delivery of first line Emergency Response Plan, incl. the continuous improvement of all associated processes
- communication with Offshore Logistics and other internal stakeholders to maintain effective department performance,
- liaising with Planning & Scheduling function and operations managers to maximise offshore time in turbine and minimise production losses.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are an experienced leader of people, ideally in an offshore industry
- possess formal marine qualification
- have marine or nautical offshore experience
- demonstrate excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Kerr, Warehouse Coord, Plan & Sched Manager, on (United Kingdom +44) 7788366593 on Mondays and Fridays between 15:00-16:00 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please be aware, this position will operate a 7 on, 7 off shift pattern, with 11,5-hour days.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.