Imagine a future where you provide ongoing departmental support to the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental team
Join us in this role where you’ll be the point of contact for administrative tasks related to activities in our North America Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental (QHSE) team and represent our organisation in a professional and effective manner.
Welcome to QHSE
You’ll be part of the QHSE team where you, together with your colleagues, will support the management of QHSE for our renewable projects throughout region Americas. As a team, we provide high business value by protecting people and the environment and by driving high quality through a caring culture, process excellence, and best-in-class QHSE performance.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing calendar planning, updating SharePoint and team sites, booking travels, planning events, proofreading, and providing additional ad hoc assistance
- handling time registration, expense reports, PO facilitation, and PPE orders, as well as managing other SAP-related tasks
- coordinating and attending meetings, i.e., preparing inputs and ensuring they’re delivered on time and to the right standard, as well as preparing presentations, documents, and reports for meetings
- keeping track of all deadlines and practicalities related to meetings and conferences
- coordinating with the Head of QHSE on prioritization of tasks and time and ensuring a close cooperation and coordination with other departments.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in safety, quality or environmental studies, business administration, communications, or another equivalent field
- demonstrate a high level of experience as a coordinator or assistant to members of a leadership or management team
- are experienced in document control, trend analysis, and the presentation of QHSE data
- speak and write English fluently and have strong Microsoft Office Suite skills– experience with SAP is also a plus
- can prioritize and organize time and tasks efficiently in a service-minded and productive manner
- can build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, handle confidential information, gain a thorough understanding of the business and its main objectives, and see the whole picture, while managing day-to-day tasks.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than .
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact , , on , if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.