IT and digital
Imagine a future where you’re part of an architectural community that drives the design of data analytic solutions to run and optimise business
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure that our data analytics platforms and frameworks in Bioenergy are designed and built on effective architecture practices and suitable technologies, in alignment with our strategy and vision. As part of the Architecture team, you’ll ensure that the priorities are in line with our key stakeholders’ vision, utilising the value creation of our solutions.
Welcome to Architecture and Technology Community
You’ll be part of our Architecture & Technology Competency team where you, together with your colleagues, will be working in an Agile SAFe framework as part of a product team. This community consists of 100+ architects working with the business through an Agile delivery organisation, whilst ensuring great cohesion and collaboration for high quality knowledge sharing. You’ll also help solve the unique challenges involved in building a sustainable energy company, with diverse operations around the globe. As a team, we help solve the unique challenges involved in building a sustainable energy company, whilst ensuring great cohesion and collaboration.
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting the direction for translating data and business needs into an up-to-date and simplified data architecture with a focus on the management, optimisation, and operations of Ørsted’s power plants
- working with data analysts and relevant stakeholders across the Bioenergy organisation to establish platforms and frameworks for building a common, well-architected data foundation
- establishing a continuous build environment to accelerate deployments across different technologies, environments, and data sources used for production-critical applications.
- building strong cross-functional leadership skills and working together with the ART feature teams and stakeholders in different departments to ensure data pipelines are secure, reliable, and maintainable
- cooperating and defining with the Solution Architect/Manager to ensure alignment with the overall architectural runway and portfolio target.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with setting the technological path for data analytics in large and complex organisations with the target of maturing and simplifying a complex IT landscape
- possess strong knowledge and understanding of common data analytics platforms and technologies, both on-premise and cloud (Azure and/or AWS)
- possess strong knowledge and understanding of well-architected designs for the secure and efficient onboarding of data across production critical (OT) and Enterprise (IT) domains, especially with real-time integration of a high quantity of data
- have good communication with interpersonal skills to lead and orchestrate teams of different backgrounds and different levels of technical insight
- have the ability to orchestrate with SAFe principals and create good collaboration with colleagues globally.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01 May 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.