IT and digital
SAP Functional Consultant SD
Imagine a future where you’re driving change towards a green energy future by enhancing our SAP solution in SAP SD area
Join us in this role where you’ll have a responsibility for operational support of SD processes. You will work closely with the business to develop and enhance SAP applications. We’re a diverse group of SAP experts that like to learn new things and share knowledge.
Welcome to ERP Applications
You’ll be part of ØBS GBS team where you, together with your 27 colleagues, will be working with the business through an agile delivery organisation. We are a certified SAP Customer Centre of Expertise where we ensure cohesion and a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing. You’ll be part of GBS team placed in Poland and in Denmark, working with Ørsted business services. We’re looking for a new colleague that wants to join us on the journey towards better, green world. As a team, we are focusing on delivering best support to the business, while keeping positive atmosphere in our team. We share knowledge, support each other, and have constant drive for learning new things.
You’ll play an important role in:
- functional design and configuration of sales documents, such as sales document header, sales document item, schedule line, contracts, and scheduling agreements
- functional design and configuration of pricing, such as condition table, condition type, access sequence, pricing procedure, and condition record
- functional design and configuration of order management, such as creation of sales documents, incl. sales order (standard and non-standard), deliveries (outbound and inbound), billing
- resource-related billing solution maintenance and development
- maintenance and configuration of SAP cross-module (e.g., MM, eWM, FI, CO, PM) solutions
- SAP Integration maintenance with other SAP and non-SAP systems, e.g., iDocs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands-on functional knowledge in SAP Sales and Distribution
- have knowledge of integration points with other SAP modules, e.g., FI/CO, MM, eWM, PM
- have very good communication skills in English and strong collaboration skills
- have experience in translating business requirements into technical capabilities and solutions
- are openminded and ready to work in an international team
- preferably have knowledge of integration solutions with other SAP and non-SAP systems, e.g., iDocs
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 21 March 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Kozakowska, Head of ERP Applications, on , if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.