Strategy and business development
Real Estate Manager
Imagine a future where you support the Real Estate team as a key part of the green energy transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll provide forward-looking and strategic support to the organization in real estate matters.
Welcome to Project Development
You’ll be part of Real Estate where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for obtaining site control and maintaining compliance with all commercial, regulatory, and operational obligations for properties under site control for the entire portfolio during the development and operations phases of the projects. Together, you’ll have significant cross-functional collaboration with Finance, Insurance, Legal, and Project Development. As a team, we work closely with both internal and external stakeholders and experts in real estate and offshore wind, both here and across the globe, to deliver quality sites for our green energy projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with the team to ensure a consistent, best practice approach on key issues, by aligning estate strategies and delivering on high-quality advice on key issues across the projects
- evaluating real estate markets targeted for green energy projects and identifying, negotiating, and obtaining site control
- reviewing and aligning key project documents and positions to present a consistent approach to land acquisition and management across all projects and markets
- engaging internal stakeholders and the wider industry to identify, prioritize, and solve key cross-portfolio real estate risks
- monitoring and ensuring compliance with contractual and statutory conditions during the life of wind farms and challenging and renegotiating unnecessary restrictions on projects
- managing and improving strategic relationships with key external stakeholders and ensuring regular feedback to key internal stakeholders on progress, success, and issues to be raised.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in business, real estate, finance, or a related field
- have 4-6 years of relevant experience
- have strong organizational and communication skills
- pay a high level of attention to detail
- thrive in an international environment and create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than March 27, 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.