People Operations Professional
Imagine a future where you work with global people services in an international setting in Europe’s fastest-growing green energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll handle all the HR Operations for our people across the world. As People Operations Specialist, you’ll have a close collaboration and dialogue with numerous stakeholders across the entire organisation, along with your other colleagues in Business Services.
Welcome to Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of Global People Services APAC where you, together with your colleagues, will support the activities of People Operations, transition activities across the business unit to ensure compliance with standardised processes, and support the P&D team in delivering excellent people services. As a team, we strive together and always embrace a challenging mindset in providing the best service quality.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coordinating interviews as part of Talent Acquisitions Operations, as well as issuing letters, onboarding, and offboarding, as part of HR Operations
- developing effective communication with relevant stakeholders
- making recommendations for any potential process improvements
- maintaining a high level of data accuracy
- assisting and becoming a champion in People Operations
- responding to any HR-related questions via multi-channels, e.g., ServiceNow.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline; newly graduated candidates are also encouraged to apply
- preferably have some experience in the HR Shared Services environment, with knowledge of SuccessFactors and the SAP HR Module
- preferably have experience with recruitment and HR admin processes
- have the highest level of integrity
- have a good command of English, both written and spoken.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.