Strategy and business development
Head of Bid Intelligence (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for shaping the growth and European pipeline of the global leader within renewable energy
Join us in this role where you’ll lead a team and provide deep expertise in all aspects of bidding across multi-technologies and products; everything from auction theory, pricing, strategy, bid writing, and evaluation. You’ll take responsibility for the global Centre of Excellence for growth and bids and ensure systems, processes, and tools are available across Europe, APAC, and NA. You’ll take responsibility for Regional Growth Reviews and Prioritization of opportunities, ensuring alignment with Company, Regional and Market strategies. You’ll have the freedom to build a strong team of experts.
Welcome to Partners, Strategy and Bid Intelligence
You’ll lead the Growth Centre of Excellence (CoEx) and Bid Support Europe. Together with your colleagues you’ll set the direction for growth in Europe across onshore and offshore wind including Storage / Solar and Grid Services. You’ll have the opportunity to broaden your experience within Strategy and Partnerships and deep dive into regional bids and strategic growth projects. You’ll build a team of 6-7 FTE and work with a wider resource group to deliver change and achieve strategic goals. As a team, we strive for impact, inclusion, and fulfilment. We’re collaborative and enjoy sharing ideas and challenging each other. We’re empowered to take decisions and implement change.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving European Growth Review and Prioritization of opportunities
- owning Growth Centre of Excellence, incl. Bid Library
- building and developing a team of experts and deploying expertise efficiently across Europe with a focus on creating a strong team who can be agents of change
- ensuring bids are aligned with the organisation, regional and market growth strategies
- sitting on Bid Steering Committee as needed and provide Senior Management advice on strategic direction.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a strong analytical and strategic thinker
- have experience in bidding, strategy, and growth in established or new markets
- have leadership experience, showing capability to build and develop a team (directly or indirectly)
- managing complex array of both internal and external stakeholders with proven ability to focus on customer centricity and advocacy.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 February 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kirsty Townsend, Head of Strategy, Partners & Bid Support, on (United Kingdom +44) 7919257070 on Wednesdays and Fridays between 12:00-16:00 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.