Strategy and business development
Strategy Manager, Corporate Strategy
Imagine a future where you work on key strategic topics for a global green energy major helping to create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll work directly with our Senior Management team, together with the rest of the Corporate Strategy team, on Ørsted’s overall strategy and key strategic projects across our portfolio. A role in Corporate Strategy not only ensures a high degree of impact for the future of the most sustainable energy company in the world, but also a high degree of personal development across problem-solving and project management.
Welcome to Welcome to Corporate Strategy
You’ll be part of Corporate Strategy where you, together with your colleagues, will work as an in-house consulting team supporting our CEO, CFO, Regions, P2X, and Sustainability, on various strategic topics. You’ll also be part of the wider Strategy area which together helps define the overall strategic agenda for the organisation. The position entails a high degree of stakeholder management for the various parts of the organisation. Our team is positioned centrally and we typically need to manage viewpoints for different stakeholders and consolidate these into holistic recommendations. As a team, we are committed to working for a world that runs entirely on green energy, ensuring a high degree of team feeling, and to developing your skills and talents for a successful future career at Ørsted.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting and driving complex strategic projects for the Group Executive team, incl. problem solving, development of top-down storylines, and insights which will lay the foundation for strategic decisions
- analysing quantitative and qualitative information from across the organisation and from external sources, translating this into clear insights
- identifying challenges and opportunities for the organisation to scope and drive strategic projects
- managing key stakeholders across the organisation to best drive projects forward with the necessary input, and ensure alignment where needed
- helping build and prepare internal and external presentations and decision materials for the Group Executive team and the Board of Directors.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have +4 experience in top-tier consulting or strategy in major companies
- have a high willingness to learn, a can-do mindset for challenging tasks, and a strong personal drive to get your tasks done
- have personal drive and ambition to help solve the global climate challenge and key challenges facing the energy sector today
- have strong analytical skills and an ability to distil key insights from a large amount of information
- have a curious and collaborative mindset and a strong ability to work with people across different disciplines.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 February 2023.
For urgent questions, please reach out to contact Vilhelm Vig Nielsen, Head of Corporate Strategy, on (Denmark +45) 99556484 on Mondays from 10:00-10:30 GMT if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.