Imagine a future where you deliver industry-leading contract management while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the successful execution of high-value and complex contracts for a major European offshore wind farm. Working as part of a package team, you’ll drive the commercial and contractual programme as part of delivering key goods and services to the project.
Welcome to Global Wind Procurement
You’ll be part of Execution Contract Management Europe where you, together with your colleagues, will manage our supplier contracts in the execution phase of our European offshore wind projects. You’ll work closely with your project colleagues in a team-based and supportive environment. Moreover, you can look forward to a challenging, fast-paced, and international environment, where you’ll have a great opportunity to develop your career while making your mark on the important transition to renewable energy. As a team, we support each other and have a friendly and informal tone. We also prioritise personal and professional development very high in our day-to-day work.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring that we meet contractual requirements, proactively managing risk and seeking commercial optimisation opportunities
- managing the rights and obligations within our contracts, incl. the assessment and settling of contract claims
- providing clear contractual advice and recommendations to cross-functional stakeholders
- developing strong and sustainable relationships with suppliers, working towards mutual success.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have held contract management or procurement roles on large-scale construction projects or in the renewable energy business
- possess good verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrable track record of providing evidence-based assessments and recommendations to multiple stakeholders
- have a commercial mindset and are able to consistently deliver strong results, whilst balancing dynamic and sometimes competing priorities
- have proven supplier relationship management skills, enabling you to communicate professionally with key business partners whilst maintaining contractual, project, and our own objectives
- have experience in working in compliance with the procurement policies and best practices of a major company.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 February 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Aabye, , on (Denmark +45) 30102676 on Mondays to Tuesdays between 08:00-10:00 CET; Central European Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.