IT and digital
Senior SAP PI/PO Integration Consultant
Imagine a future where you’re supporting our globalisation process by working with IT integration technologies
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining various integration solutions for our back-end and customer-facing applications. You’ll have the chance to work with the latest technologies and apply agile ways of working.
Welcome to the MY SAP Competence Centre
You’ll be part of OBS ART, MnR ART, and IPL PID where you, together with your colleagues, will provide IT integration services to all business units in our Group and enable the business to grow rapidly all over the globe. As a team, we’re leading, caring, and perseverant and the work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture is fundamental for us.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being jointly responsible for designing and implementing integration solutions in cooperation with the rest of the Integration team
- working with our diverse integration tools: SAP PI/PO, SAP CPI, AMQ, CA API Gateway, and Talend
- maintaining and supporting the integration solutions in the existing portfolio
- the application support coverage
- daily stand-up meetings and sprint reviews and planning meetings with colleagues, as well as ensuring optimisation of the scrum process
- supporting the Group in its digital transformation and globalisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands-on experience with development and support of SAP PI/PO and SAP CPI
- have knowledge of adapter configuration such as: File, SFTP, SOAP, REST, HTTP, JDBC, XI, AS2, JMS
- have knowledge of NWDS, XML, XPath, SQL
- have some knowledge of JAVA for UDF creation and JAVA mapping, some experience in JBOSS Active MQ would be an added advantage
- have good team building skills and the ability to cooperate within virtual teams
- possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating an ability to articulate business and technical requirements.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.