Head of Offshore Logistics Procurement
Imagine a future where you’ll be heading our Offshore Logistics Procurement team, responsible for creating the best strategies and sustainable sourcing
Join us in this role where you’ll set the direction by leading and motivating your team and colleagues to excel in creating strategies and sourcing logistics services for transporting people to and from our offshore wind farms. You’ll drive and support a continuous improvement and development strategy for your team, and you’ll lead complex negotiations with strategic suppliers. Our categories are spearheading the decarbonisation of company operations, so your efforts will have a tangible impact on creating a greener tomorrow.
Welcome to Global O&M Procurement
You’ll be part of Offshore Logistics Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will work with technical, legal, and QHSE stakeholders to ensure the safe, timely, and cost-efficient transport of people to and from our wind farms. You’ll work closely with multiple cross functional teams, both across regions and globally, and you’ll also be responsible for the procurement activities for our subsea services category. As a team, we collaborate, embrace inclusion, win together, continuously innovate, and champion belonging.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading 12 highly skilled procurement professionals in an environment where we look after and support each other
- the functional responsible for Americas and APAC regions procurement teams
- executing our business strategy in close collaboration with our internal stakeholders
- developing and improving the skill set of your team, especially in relation to a commercial mindset and negotiation capabilities
- developing strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company to strategically manage spend and the supply base.
- defining Offshore logistics category strategies in collaboration with our Americas and APAC regions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a commercial mindset and experience in procurement and, preferably, have either experience with CTVs, SOVs, helicopters, jack-ups, and BIMCO contracts
- are an accomplished negotiator thriving on securing results
- have strong leadership skills and can create good relationships with your colleagues and other stakeholders as well as motivate your team
- understand market dynamics and sound business judgement
- are comfortable working in a complex and constantly changing environment.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rashid Fundikira, Head of OF Global O&M & Bio Procurement, on (Denmark +45) 24440085 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.