IT and digital
Data Center Logistic Coordinator
Imagine a future where you and your talented team ensure that Ørsted’s Danish Data Center logistics runs smoothly and has the setup for our future growth
Join us in this role where you’ll work together with a small passionate team who are accountable for the development, maintenance, and support of our Danish Data center. Our ambition is to ensure that Ørsted Data Center runs in the most reliable and efficient way possible. Do you want to be a part of the journey to build and ensure the improvement of the logistic and handling process and be the communication link between business and the Data Center? Then this is the role for you!
Welcome to Welcome to the Ørsted’s Data Center
You’ll be part of our Danish Data Center team where you, together with your new close colleagues in the Global Infrastructure team, will support the ambition to strengthen Ørsted’s daily operation and distribution of IT hardware across multiple locations, with a focus on collaboration between the Data Center Team and the stakeholders in Ørsted IT. Collaboration and teamwork are essential in our daily dialogue with our business stakeholders and we have just started to work in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) way, which provides a great opportunity for you to take part in shaping our future way of working.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building and operating the daily warehouse and logistic function, with a focus on shipment of goods, goods receipts, and registration of shipments
- supporting both the inbound and outbound logistic process
- establishing daily customer contact whilst ensuring a high level of customer service
- transporting equipment and deliveries between DK locations
- supporting the process of implementing and operating a new warehouse management solution.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a background from a customer-centric role in logistics
- are used to working with deadlines and have a positive attitude – also during busy periods
- have an open and helpful personality, where communication in English is key to establishing a strong and supportive team collaboration
- have culture awareness when working in a global organisation
- have a background within logistics or a supply chain operation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.