IT and digital
Imagine a future where you work with all leaders within the IT Competence Centre in Warsaw and drive the future of green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll have the opportunity to learn how to support global projects, assist in development of the future Competence Centre, and create a workplace where everyone is excited.
Welcome to IT Competency Centre
You’ll be part of our IT Competency Centre in Warsaw where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for supporting all leaders of Competence Center’s within the Warsaw office. You’ll join a thriving team in a dynamic workplace with an international outlook. We drive different teams within IT where we embrace learning opportunities and support people development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- recruitment process coordination and admin support to heads of the Competency Center
- coordinating onboarding process of newcomers together with the team
- actively participating in supporting the development of Global Competency Strategy through data gathering and data quality assurance
- preparing Power Point presentations and creating the documentation as well as building dashboards in Power BI or Excel through analysing and gathering information
- coordinating tasks between Competency Centre leaders and following up on the deliverables we drive together
- working on less complex development tasks after the training with mentor guidance when you can manage, dispatch, and solve incidents.
To succeed in the role, you:
- thrive in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude
- are detail-oriented and thorough when completing your tasks
- hold yourself to the highest standard and treat others with respect
- professionally communicate with both internal and external individuals
- are curious and eager to learn new things
- are a team player and want to contribute to team goals.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, , on (Poland +48) 507972013, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.