IT and digital
Custom Application Specialist
Imagine a future where you support stable operations and build an efficient application portfolio with a focus on document management and related applications
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for providing application support in our development team, driving innovation and continual technical improvement. You’ll create business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on document management application products.
Welcome to Ørsted IT Business Application Department
You’ll be part of our IT Product Line Custom App Document Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will create and maintain software solutions related to our Document Management System (DMS) for business users. Here, you’ll apply SAFe Agile methodology and work with the Product Owner and Scrum Master on your daily tasks and backlog globally. This provides a great opportunity for you to take part in shaping how we incorporate agile into our team. We encourage openness in the team and we always appreciate fun in work.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating and maintaining software solutions for our business unit through the adoption of an Agile SAFe framework
- participating in meetings at a teams level i.e., daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint planning, and at a train’s level i.e., system demo, inspecting and adapting, PI planning, and planning meetings with global colleagues
- working closely with the internal IT Product Line team, external consultants, and key stakeholders from the business side
- working with external consultants for software upgrades or troubleshooting requirements
- working with vendors on software solutions for SaaS applications.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, computer science, or engineering
- have experience with design, development, and deployment in Microsoft .Net C#, MS SQL Server, Oracle, and Visual Studio Team Services
- have used the development tools, applications, and system architecture in C#, .Net Core, and Azure Services
- have strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities and independently make technical decisions, while taking input from others into account
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to articulate business and technical requirements, a can-do mindset, and can think outside of the box to reach the desired outcome.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.