Vietnam QHSE Manager
Imagine a future where you lead QHSE across our Vietnamese portfolio, as part of the transition to a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll lead the development and implementation of QHSE culture and systems, supporting our teams to ensure the timely delivery of our renewable energy projects that are both on budget and in line with the highest QHSE standards.
Welcome to QHSE Vietnam
You’ll be part of the QHSE APAC team where you, together with your colleagues, will drive high QHSE standards across the Vietnamese portfolio, so that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to excellent QHSE standards. We provide support across the lifecycle of projects, from development and construction to operations, and are an integrated part of the wider APAC team and global QHSE community.
You’ll play an important role in:
- implementing our QHSE management system
- continually enhancing QHSE culture and awareness
- providing training, support, and guidance to our teams
- providing QHSE support to projects across all phases
- maintaining working knowledge of applicable legislation and other QHSE requirements and standards
- taking a leading role in being subject matter expert in marine and site investigation QHSE across APAC.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a degree or similar within a QHSE, technical, or engineering discipline
- have experience from relevant fields of industry
- have strong management, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- are fluent in English and Vietnamese.