IT and digital
Network Infrastructure Engineer with SDA experience
Imagine a future where you become part of a global network infrastructure team, ensuring the smooth operation of Ørsted’s WAN and LAN network
Join us in this role where you’ll work together with a passionate team accountable for the deployment, maintenance, and support of our global WAN and LAN solution, where we use the latest SD-WAN and SDA technology. Our ambition is to ensure that Ørsted’s network runs in the most reliable and efficient way possible. Together, we strive to develop innovative solutions for our challenges and ship them into production.
Welcome to the Enterprise IT Infrastructure Product Line
You’ll be part of our Site Enablement team where you, together with your colleagues, will work in an environment which values collaboration and teamwork, which are essential elements in our daily dialogue with our business stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining and supporting our existing WAN and LAN infrastructure assisted by the latest SDA and SD WAN solutions
- deploying and supporting infrastructure solutions to support our growing global business in close collaboration with business stakeholder and onsite assistance
- strengthening our ability to automate our infrastructure deployments and optimise deliverables
- partnering alongside the best engineers in the industry to create “best in class” network solutions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands-on experience in operating WAN, LAN, and wireless enterprise infrastructure using SDA and SD-WAN solutions
- have solid experience in deploying and operating routers and switches, preferably Cisco and Cisco management platforms
- have experience making network documentation in Microsoft Visio
- have an open and helpful personality, where communication in English is key to establishing a strong and supportive team collaboration
- have cultural awareness when working in a global organisation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 April 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Zdanowski, Head of Infrastructure & SO, on (Poland +48) 573790082, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.