Sales and energy trading
Imagine a future where you’re part of a key function coordinating vessels and offshore working parties in supporting sustainable generation
Join us in this role where you’ll be enabling safe transit and access to the offshore installation to perform operations and maintenance. You’ll be responsible for executing vessel movements outlined in the plans and schedules delivered by planning and scheduling functions. You’ll focus on vessel and people tracking and cover Operational Control under a safe system of work.
Welcome to Ørsted West Coast Operations
You’ll be part of Offshore Coordination where you, together with your colleagues, will be coordinating traffic control within a regional team. You’ll join a friendly and dynamic team with colleagues who are professional, supportive, dedicated, and always looking to improve the way we work to provide the best service possible.
You’ll play an important role in:
- vessel traffic control, as per agreed coordination protocols
- ensuring the efficient and safe execution of working schedules through accurate people, vessel, and weather monitoring, utilising the offshore management system
- acting as operational controller under the safe-system-of-work
- verifying all offshore personnel hold the correct certification, as per the organisation’s procedures, and the creation of passenger lists, as required by site and regional management
- coordinating emergency response and responding to radio communications and incident escalation, as per the organisation’s response plans.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong communication skills and are comfortable with radio communication and operation
- are IT literate and able to learn new IT systems quickly
- are a proactive problem solver with the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- are a team player with experience working in a Control Room environment.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 07 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Zak Gill, Offshore Coordinator Manager, on (United Kingdom +44) 7880244768 from Monday to Wednesday from 10:00-11:00 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.