Engineering and construction
EPC Project Manager
Imagine a future where you play a pivotal role in optimising and developing our sustainable combined heat and powerplants towards integrated energy hubs
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for realising large infrastructure projects and thereby accelerating the green development of the future market for power, heat, and negative CO2 emissions. Creating a collaborative environment and aligning a wide variety of interests from internal and external stakeholders is key to be successful in this role.
Welcome to Bioenergy
You’ll be part of Portfolio Optimisation & Projects where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for optimising the assets in Bioenergy, ensuring that we remain a global leader in sustainable combined heat and power production. You’ll be implementing new ventures, such as carbon capture and electrifying the district heating production, as well as helping to rethink the integration in our energy infrastructure. We offer a dynamic environment with highly skilled colleagues passionate about realizing the green energy transition.
You’ll play an important role in:
- inspiring and leading the project team to perform in line with the project objectives through maturation and execution phases
- managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, such as technical project team, suppliers, steering committee, authorities, other decision makers, and resource providers
- presenting projects to the investment committee for Final Investment Decision (FID) and following through to commercial operation
- project budgeting, timeline, and overall business case
- managing supplier contract negotiations and EU tender process in close collaboration with procurement department.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with project management, development, or similar, preferably within the energy sector
- thrive with responsibility and have an open-minded and inclusive approach to project teams
- have a broad technical toolbox in combination with a strong commercial understanding
- have a degree in engineering or other relevant education and have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- have excellent communication, problem-solving, and stakeholder skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Brecht Tom Dries Malfait, Head of Portfolio Optimisation & Project, on (Denmark +45) 99556137 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.