Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Environment & Permitting Manager Offshore Wind NL
Imagine a future where you develop and secure permits for our offshore wind projects in the Netherlands, ensuring the next steps in our green transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll support your team in developing bids and concepts around our offshore wind farms in the Netherlands. As part of your daily work together with your project team, you’ll come up with new and innovative solutions to set new standards for the green transformation. You’ll also work together to ensure that our wind farms comply with environmental and planning regulations and that their development enables us to positively enhance the environment.
Welcome to Continental Europe Project Development
You’ll be part of Environment, Permitting and Land rights where you, together with your colleagues comprising permitting and land right specialists and project managers, will perform tasks relating to environmental, permitting, and stakeholder issues throughout the project lifecycle of all our offshore wind farms in Continental Europe. You’ll be individually responsible for the NL bids whilst also being part of the wider Continental Europe Environment & Permitting team of approx. 20 people which covers hydrogen and offshore wind projects across the whole of Continental Europe.
You’ll play an important role in:
- guiding and supporting the projects on local rules, regulations, and requirements
- preparing, managing, and ensuring the content and quality of bids and application documents from an environment and permitting perspective
- developing new and innovative solutions to set new standards for the green transformation
- being responsible for documentation management
- contributing to efficient external and internal stakeholder management.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject, e.g., environmental science, engineering, spatial planning, or similar
- have moderate experience within offshore wind or similar, and have experience with the permitting process and regulations in the Netherlands
- have project management experience in relation to permitting applications and the EIA process
- have strong communication and networking skills
- are fluent in Dutch and English, the latter of which is the official working language.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anne Luise Bryde-Procida, , on (Denmark +45) 99554421, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.