Finance and controlling
Senior Finance Business Partner
Imagine a future where you coordinate, improve, and communicate the performance of power generation from our offshore windfarms
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for supporting senior management with high quality reporting on power generation from our offshore windfarms, providing relevant insights. As part of your job, you’ll also project manage a cross functional project group represented by engineering, commercial, and finance. The scope is to secure high-quality data, solid reporting process, and improve KPI’s and transparency.
Welcome to Business Finance
You’ll be part of Reporting & Forecasting where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for supporting senior management with high quality reporting on power generation from our offshore windfarms. You will be a part of a high-performing reporting team, which is responsible for reporting on the entire value chain from project development to decommissioning of windfarms.
You’ll play an important role in:
- presenting performance of our operating windfarms every month
- providing updates on top-down forecast and key responsibility for anchor budget every quarter
- establishing a well-working project group with various individuals from various departments with multiple backgrounds and purposes
- acting as a link between engineers, business developers, and finance
- developing and defining external and internal KPI’s in cooperation with offshore CFO, offshore Operations and Group Finance to support the business’ performance and overall transparency
- participating in a dynamic team with high degree of team spirit and jointly responsible for the team’s common deliverables.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master’s degree, preferably in economics, finance, or similar, combined with relevant experience within communication, project management, or reporting, preferably from the energy sector or similar
- are a talented communicator with flair for stakeholder management
- have ability to turn complex information into relevant communication to non-expert stakeholders in an acknowledging and patient manner
- are curious about new unexplored ground and enjoy searching for ways to optimize processes and tasks
- appreciate dependencies on team members and understand the value of teamwork but you are also self-confident to take the necessary calls
- respect and enjoy deadlines and put an extra effort into meeting specific and often well-ahead-known deadlines
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Daniel Langfeldt, Head of Reporting & Forecasting, on (Denmark +45) 99559134 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.