Marketing, branding and communications
Imagine a future where you're working with media in a highly professional and international business dedicated to creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be working with both Danish and international media as part of our Group Media Relations team. You’ll be supporting the business by positioning Ørsted on strategically important topics and advising business executives on external communication. All while acting as a link between our colleagues in the local markets and Group functions, to secure message alignment across geographies.
Welcome to Group Communication
You’ll be part of Media Relations where you, together with your colleagues, will be handling both day-to-day media inquiries and external announcements regarding the organisation, spanning across offshore wind, onshore wind, solar, and other Group related matters. We're approx. 25 colleagues working with media relations, social media, and internal communication. You’ll be part of an ambitious and highly professional team with caring and honest colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with external announcements and media inquiries regarding both our onshore and offshore business and other Group related matters
- acting as a link between Group stakeholders and our international onshore and offshore operations
- closely collaborating with our in-country media relations officers in different markets to ensure message alignment across geographies and Group functions
- advising business executives on external communication
- supporting the business by positioning Ørsted on strategically important topics.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in communication, business, or politics, or have a background in journalism
- have some experience with media relations, preferably from an international listed company, and have experience with issue management
- are an excellent communicator who can turn complex information into good and clear communication
- have a proven track record as communication advisor and understand the impact of different content formats and channels
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work with attention to detail even under deadline pressure
- speak and write English fluently
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kathrine Ejlskov, Senior Media Relations Officer, on (Denmark +45) 99551023 on Mondays and Fridays from 14:00-16:00 CET; Central European Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.