Site Assistant for Singapore yard
Imagine a future where you ensure the successful running of a site office for a large offshore wind project
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the daily running of a site office for an upcoming wind project in Taiwan. You’ll be based at the yard office and sit together with the project team on site. In this role you’ll be collaborating with many stakeholders from all over the world and help contribute to the important milestones as part of the team.
Welcome to Project & Site Support
You’ll be part of APAC Portfolio where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of the project team and supporting the Offshore Substations package. Our team is increasing from a handful of project members, and we report locally to the Offshore Substations Package Manager who will be regularly on site. One of the team’s main drivers is to create an office setting with a relaxed atmosphere and enjoy the opportunity engage with many stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting up project site office for the project members
- providing administrative support to the onsite project team
- organising team events and social activities on site, planning VIP visits to the site, celebrations, dinners, etc.
- controlling expenses and handling invoices and procurement regarding site utilities and services
- managing lunch on site, handling keys, managing stationery supplies, office interior decorations for events, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are service minded and have an outgoing personality
- feel confident in speaking and writing to many people in English on a daily basis
- are organised and structured in your work
- have a good overview of all the project team members and their needs
- can work independently and proactively seek out the information you need in your work.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 OCTOBER 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration time of 24 months.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.