Business Coordinator to support management
Imagine a future where you become part of a fast-growing energy company and take part in a collaborative culture characterised by trust, respect, and openness
Join us in this role where you’ll act as a business coordinator in the CPPAs & Renewables team, but will also be supporting the Environment, Permitting & Land rights team, and Project Development management. The CCPAs & Renewable Solutions team develops and executes corporate PPA solutions from our existing and developing wind farms and will play a significant role in the continuing growth of offshore wind.
Welcome to Commercial, Continental Europe
You’ll be part of CPPA & Renewable Solutions where you, together with your colleagues, will support the build out of renewable electricity, especially in relation offshore wind farms. Our team is on a growth journey and foster a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment where you’ll learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing administrative assistance, incl. calendar and travel planning and expense management
- providing support in the creation of meeting materials and presentations
- supporting with planning of internal F1/F4 budget and tracking the execution
- planning team events and off-site meetings
- handling the onboarding of new joiners and ad-hoc tasks
- managing the department’s use of online collaboration and records management tools, such as Doreco and Teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- thrive working in a fast-paced environment and have a great wish to collaborate with your colleagues across the organisation
- are proficient in using Microsoft Office and like to ad-hoc requests and tasks
- have finished an education or traineeship post high school
- have excellent communication skills, and speak and write English fluently
- work in a structured manner, with clear prioritisation and attention to detail.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 9 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate. This is a part time role aiming at approx 25h a week.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Sobfeldt Jahn, Head of CPPA & Renewable Solutions, on (Denmark +45) 99554634 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.