Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you combine your financial knowledge and self-driven personality to help create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll support our different business areas across Ørsted’s global footprint, performing financial activities and securing the revenue streams, resulting in a well-performed month-end close all year round.
Welcome to Back Office
You’ll be part of the Contracts Settlements team where you, together with your colleagues, will perform financial assignments in our fast-paced developing businesses, and at the same time drive continuous improvements in a constantly expanding global business. The team is cross-national, situated in Poland, Ireland, the UK, and Denmark, combining a persevering attitude when the final figures need to go into the books before month end with an ambition to improve for the next month.
You’ll play an important role in:
- gathering data and information for calculating our complex contracts on a monthly basis
- primarily accruing and settling revenue, but also cost streams, controlling the transactions, reconciling the accounts, and performing internal controls
- solving other related financial assignments.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor or master’s degree in economics or accounting, or possess equivalent experience
- have accounting experience
- speak and write English fluently
- are self-driven in all aspects of finding the right approach to your tasks
- thrive in an international environment
- thrive on collaboration with your team and relevant stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Wiberg, Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99559271, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.