IT and digital
IAM PAM Specialist
Imagine a future where you take up the challenge of building and operating our identity access management (IAM) solution
Join us in this role where you’ll be helping the business succeed and stay secured by translating security and regulatory requirements into our IAM platform. As part of the IAM team, you’ll interact with all parts of the organisation, across many countries and cultures.
Welcome to Identity Access Management
You’ll be part of Infrastructure Management and the IAM Product Line where you, together with your colleagues around the globe, will form part of the Privileged Access team responsible for implementing the IAM platform, security best practices, guidelines, and blueprints. You’ll be engaging with the business units and our global IT and OT organisations in terms of their requirements or security concerns of regulators, partners, and clients.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with the IAM team and our business to identify and map current IAM infrastructure, processes, and IAM master data dependencies across the IT and OT landscape
- guiding the integration and process design, development, and support of the IAM toolset with strong focus on PAM & MFA, taking our goals and strategic direction into account
- designing, implementing, and maintaining the usage of the IAM toolset while continuously evaluating and driving optimisation of the existing setup, maintaining the integration processes
- designing, planning, and implementing onboarding and maintenance of applications in the IAM toolset as well as providing support and expertise to IT and OT on IAM tool utilisation and development
- leading IAM discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement, and conversions, and recommending solutions when appropriate
- supporting IT goals and objectives including measures and projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have some experience with IAM processes, integration design for IAM, and troubleshooting IAM issues in a large-scale, multi-site environment – preferably experienced in one or more leading PAM tools
- have a good understanding of identity master data and identity lifecycle processes
- have knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication, incl. Group Policy Objects and Azure cloud
- have experience with SailPoint implementation
- have excellent communication and technical skills and a personal drive to achieve results
- have good team building skills and the ability to cooperate within virtual teams.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.