Supplier QHSE Manager
Imagine a future where you’re driving world-class QHSE performance in partnership with our offshore fabrication and onshore supply chain
Join us in this role where you’ll evaluate, develop, and supervise the suppliers in our global projects and operations, driving QHSE performance in the world’s leading offshore wind company to ensure sustainable, high-quality products and services. You’ll divide your time between our offshore and onshore projects. For offshore projects, you’ll focus on our foundation and substation fabrication suppliers. For onshore projects, you’ll support Procurement with QHSE evaluations and assurance of the broader supply chain.
Welcome to QHSE Supplier Qualification
You’ll be part of Supplier QHSE Qualification where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure a high standard of deliverables, supplier development, and contract execution through regular supplier engagement and assurance to ensure that our QHSE requirements are met.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring high quality, health, safety, and environment (QHSE) standards and execution in our supply chain
- performing supplier qualification and evaluation as well as participating in supplier negotiations
- supporting and cooperating with our suppliers in relation to QHSE development in order to fulfil our Employers’ Requirements
- following up on QHSE matters with the supplier, including conducting supplier audits, and ensuring structured and transparent QHSE management and reporting
- supporting the development of best practices and proactively sharing knowledge internally and externally.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have working experience in fabrication and construction of offshore and onshore structures with responsibility for QHSE within the wind or oil and gas industry
- have solid knowledge of QHSE management systems and experience as a lead auditor
- have a demonstrable ability to analyze and report data for driving QHSE excellence beyond reducing injury statistics and non-conformities
- have demonstrable skills in communicating with all levels of the organisation as well as demonstrable change management skills
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than October 17, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some traveling in relation to your work, as you’ll occasionally travel around North America and possibly to Europe or the APAC region.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.