Operations and technicians
Service Technician Offshore (m/f/d) for Borkum Riffgrund 2
Imagine a future where you contribute to a carbon free, reliable, and affordable electricity supply in Europe by keeping our wind turbines spinning
Join us in this role where you’ll become a part of an international team of experts at our German port in Norden-Norddeich (East Frisia), which is working on renewable carbon free energy solutions.
Welcome to Welcome to Continental Europe Operations
You’ll be part of the Operations & Maintenance team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure the safe operation of the wind turbines on our Borkum Riffgrund 02 Offshore Wind Farm.
You’ll play an important role in:
- troubleshooting and repairing electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic components in our Vestas V164 wind turbines
- carrying out work preparation activities and checking spare parts, tools, and equipment
- planning and carrying out service and maintenance work, together with our technical team
- developing solutions for the sustainable suppression of our wind turbines, together with the team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have successfully completed a degree or apprenticeship as an electrician or industrial mechatronics technician
- have some years’ professional experience in troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, and/or hydraulic components
- have a flexible attitude to working hours, as we’re very dependent on the weather
- have a good knowledge of spoken and written English and a desire to work in an international team
- have the ability to work at heights and on the open sea
- thrive on getting things done with precision and are a structured team player.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application in German or English to us no later than 31 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition team -, Talent Acquisition DE, on email@example.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that we have several vacancies open an may post more than one job advert. Please only apply on one advert. Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.