IT and digital
IT Consultant with a passion for Application Lifecycle Management
Imagine a future where you drive the Application Lifecycle Management of the IT Integration Platforms portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll play a vital role in the coordination and execution of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) operations in the Integration area.
Welcome to IT Product Line; Platforms, Integrations, and Data
You’ll be part of a diverse scrum team in an agile IT organisation where you, together with your international colleagues, will mature and maintain 10+ integration platforms that support all business units. As part of a large agile IT organisation, you’ll support the overall goal to facilitate a continued growth of the global green energy transformation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- initiating and maintaining ALM plans for our portfolio of Integration platforms
- coordinating and organising execution of ALM plans in close cooperation with our infrastructure colleagues
- keeping applications at the right security level and patching level while implementing upgrades and insights for potential improvements in the technical setup
- ensuring that stakeholders, users, and developers within the integration system are informed and involved in ALM activities
- contributing to the continuous optimisation of operations through problem management and process refinement as well as new application onboarding, providing technical assistance on different platforms.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with ALM in relation to complex systems and processes
- have an excellent understanding of IT infrastructure as well as application concepts and patterns
- are good at managing and organising tasks in an open and constructive environment
- speak and write English fluently and can communicate complex subjects with overview and precision, both in writing and orally.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henning Leo Petersen, Head of Data Mgt, GIS & Integrations CC, on (Denmark +45) 99552549, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.