Strategy and business development
Senior or Lead Bid Advisor
Imagine a future where you play a key role in driving our company’s bidding strategy to secure new offshore opportunities
Join us in this role as Senior or Lead Bid Advisor where you’ll set the direction for bids in close collaboration with our regional teams while keeping customer needs at the core. You’ll ensure stakeholder buy-in through building a deep subject matter expertise on competitive dynamics in the offshore wind industry and synthesising relevant intelligence into clear recommendations.
Welcome to Ørsted Bid Support
You’ll be part of Bid Support where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for facilitating strategic bid decisions with Senior Management. To achieve this, we utilise different engagement models, including long-term project allocations, strategic workshop facilitation, and focused sprints. We’re a team of varying competences, including economics, finance, engineering, communications, and game theory, and we place emphasis on collaboration and sparring as we constantly strive to stay ahead of changing industry dynamics.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving strategic thinking in bids through an understanding of key auction drivers
- ensuring a thorough understanding and communication of the competitive environment
- engaging with internal decision makers to ensure buy-in on recommended price and non-price value propositions
- leveraging lessons learned from past and current auctions to provide insights to regional project teams shaping the company’s bid proposals.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a sound project manager with good stakeholder competences
- have excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- are empathetic, curious, and energised by working in teams across cultures and geographies
- think creatively about commercial opportunities to identify relevant strategic plays.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us, you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Alexander Roennau Koelving, Senior Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99557392, or Meadhbh Ni Chleirigh, Lead Bid Advisor, on +45 9955 8146, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.