Operations and technicians
Senior HV Asset Integrity Management Specialist
Imagine a future where you're responsible for the integrity of the electrical high voltage asset in operation on the world’s biggest offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be our high voltage (HV) asset integrity expert focused on the integrity of the HV Systems within WTG and Transmission Assets (OSS/ONS). You’ll join the Asset Integrity Management team, who plays a key role in the maintenance of the systems, e.g., the transformers, switch gears, and generators. You'll be part of a team defining the global maintenance strategies, e.g., CBM/RCM, evaluating risks, defining preventive, corrective maintenance, drive integrity cases, and support on major failure events.
Welcome to Asset Integrity Management, High Voltage
You’ll be part of our High Voltage team where you, together with your colleagues, will drive the integrity cases and recommend optimal solutions to ensure that the asset can be operated safely with the optimal business case throughout the lifecycle. Our team works in close collaboration with many stakeholders, our joint venture partners, the sites, the regions, warranty, procurement, and the original equipment manufacturers, as well as with the many specialist and project managers in our Engineering and Construction departments.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing technical integrity issues and small projects related to the HV asset
- providing technical specialist knowledge to our site teams in the UK, Europe, US, and Asia-Pacific
- participating in warranty cases or major failure events as a technical expert
- driving changes in maintenance to ensure optimal performance of the asset
- expanding the teams’ competences of transmission asset or turbine electrical systems within Operation & Maintenance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an engineering degree within, e.g., offshore wind, system engineering, or similar
- have experience from the offshore wind industry within electrical systems, and preferably experience from working at site
- thrive to work in teams
- are self-driven, result-oriented, and have a systematic approach to your work tasks
- have excellent communication skills, in English, enabling you to convey complex issues in a simple yet precise manner.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henriette Molberg Knutzen, Head of HV & Cables, on (Denmark +45) 99559150 on Mondays and Fridays from 08:00-16:30 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.