IT and digital
Imagine a future where the world runs entirely on green energy, and you face the challenge of securing our infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll help our organisation succeed by translating business, security, and regulatory requirements into secure architectures. As part of the Security Architecture team, you’ll interact with all parts of our international organisation, across many countries and cultures. You’ll help solve the unique challenges involved in building a sustainable energy company with diverse operations around the globe.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of our Cybersecurity Architecture and Consultancy team where you, together with your colleagues, will form and build security practices, guidelines, and blueprints in cooperation with the security governance and risk unit, as well as the security analytics and threat intelligence units. With this foundation, you’ll be engaging organisational units and our global IT and OT organisations in terms of their requirements or security concerns of regulators, partners, and clients.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring static code analysis and product risks analysis, assessing code coverage, performing code review from status in the current CI/CD pipeline, and orchestrating with IT teams to ensure best practices
- defining, developing, and implementing scalable security architectures to support growth and digital innovation
- supporting and guiding our IT department and organisational units in adopting and implementing new technologies and services in a secure manner across the globe
- orchestrating and assisting IT teams through the process of resolving security vulnerabilities, policy enforcement, etc
- defining, developing, improving, and maintaining system security measures for infrastructure, platforms, and applications based on the risk profiles to ensure that the Continuous Security Pipeline is build and integrated.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess solid knowledge about security web application (OWASP) and authentication, etc
- have solid knowledge and a deep understanding of automating security procedures, and are well-aware of SIEM (reading logs, etc) and DevSecOps
- have adequate knowledge about TCP/IP stack, IDP, Palo Alto, automation security - Terraform and Panorama
- have solid knowledge and a deep understanding of Azure Cloud technologies such as Azure Policies, Micro Services, platform protection, and secure data and applications
- have good communication and interpersonal skills to lead teams based on different backgrounds and different levels of technical insights.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, Head of AISO CC, on +48507972013 on Mondays to Fridays from 07:30-09:00 CEST; Central European Summer Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.