Senior UK Payroll Specialist
Imagine a future where you manage the UK Payroll, whilst working globally with a community of colleagues to support best global practice
Join us in this role where you’ll manage the UK payroll, ensuring it is delivered in a prompt and efficient manner. You'll be the main point of contact with stakeholders from across the UK, taking ownership for payroll and employment tax-related tasks.
Welcome to Global People Services
You’ll be part of GPS UK where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for payroll, HR, and other administrative duties across the region, covering the entire hire to retire cycle. Your primary tasks will include overseeing the entire employment taxes and payroll for over 1500 employees across various sites in the UK. You’ll also play a key role in establishing processes and best practices within a global community.
You’ll play an important role in:
- completing all processes related to the end of the tax year
- serving as the single point of contact within the UK region for payroll and tax-related matters
- ensuring accurate and timely UK, expat, and EBT payrolls each month
- ensuring customer and employee queries are handled within SLA
- managing a wide range of statutory-related challenges and holding responsibility for all UK people-related risk management and statutory obligations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an advanced understanding of UK payroll and UK employee tax legislation
- enjoy working with colleagues overseas, sharing ideas, and learning about other countries’ processes
- have a demonstrable track record of being able to create simple and practical solutions for complex processes
- have experience working with the SD Worx payroll platform
- are familiar with working in an international and matrix organisation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Hannah Griffiths, Head of CE & UK, on +447795642840, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.