Senior Sourcing Manager
Imagine a future where you work with a team of highly skilled procurement professionals and control the procurement processes within Site Investigations
Join us in this role where you’ll be the commercial lead for the sourcing process of site investigation services for offshore wind farms across the globe. Our scopes cover site investigations for the development of our offshore wind farms and you’ll be responsible for category management, tender processes, and negotiations in an international setting. You’ll take responsibility for the sourcing process from defining the tender strategy to delivering the signed contracts within the agreed time and budget, and you’ll also provide support to category management within this category.
Welcome to Capex & Devex Procurement
You’ll be part of our Site Investigation sourcing team where you, together with your colleagues, will procure offshore site investigations services such as geotechnical- and geophysical offshore investigations of the seabed. We offer an international working environment where you’ll collaborate closely with technical colleagues in a dedicated sourcing team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- executing our business strategy and pursuing our ambitious targets to reduce the cost of energy
- developing and maintaining close relations with our internal and external stakeholders
- directing and driving our offshore site investigations sourcing processes as a key contact and commercial lead
- contributing with your excellence in sourcing and category management, value creation, and cost-out initiatives.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have substantial experience with leading the sourcing and negotiation of complex construction projects
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a master’s degree in economics, law, or engineering
- enjoy working in a team and have excellent stakeholder management skills
- have experience in offshore geotechnical or geophysical site investigations
- contribute to our department where we value knowledge sharing and caring for each other
- have a positive and proactive mindset, as well as a structured and analytical approach to your work, enabling you to manoeuvre and deliver business-critical projects successfully.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK, Poland, and UK please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Bilde, Head of Sourcing, on +4599559790 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 13:00-15:00 GMT Standard Time, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.