IT and digital
DevOps Engineer working with Kubernetes
Imagine a future where your cloud and Kubernetes skills are the key to driving the digital transformation of green energy production
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a wonderful team developing and operating Kubernetes services. We’re working in an international agile setup, building strong integration platforms for our IT solutions, supporting developers in deploying Kubernetes, and taking an active part in the digital transformation. You’ll be one of almost thirty specialists within a competence centre where your personal and professional development is prioritised.
Welcome to The Engineering ART
You’ll be part of Trading, Integration & Middleware Competence Centre where you, together with your engaged and supportive colleagues, will build and operate strong Kubernetes and related cloud services used in the transformation of data generated at our offshore wind farms which are key to the future construction and maintenance of our new wind farms. We work in a global matrix organisation where you’ll collaborate with data engineers, developers, and integration colleagues. We offer flexibility yet value the opportunity of being onsite regularly in order to form a sense of a team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting up, maintaining, and operating Kubernetes clusters in Azure and most probably AWS in the near future
- maturing IaC implementation and deployment to provide self-service capabilities
- providing Kubernetes expertise and guidance to developers
- supporting continuous delivery together with the DevOps teams
- cooperating closely with cloud architects to comply with company standards.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a team player with strong technical skills and are motivated by transforming the technology in close co-operation with a broad variety of stakeholders
- have experience working with cloud technology and have previously deployed and managed Kubernetes
- feel comfortable working with at least one scripting language, such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell
- are familiar with enterprise integration patterns and general IT security within the integration area
- have worked with an agile methodology in an international, English-speaking environment.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Bartos, Head of Trading, Integration & Middleware, on (+48) 507367039, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.