Finance and controlling
Senior Financial Accountant
Imagine a future where you’re part of the financial accounting team, ensuring excellent financial reporting by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for financial controlling of the Group’s legal entities, including month-end closing, controlling, and statutory accounts, as well as for performing internal controls for Asian countries.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of the Financial Accounting APAC team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering standardised, high-quality, and timely reporting to our Group.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for financial controlling of and reporting for several legal entities for group reporting purposes (IFRS) in the APAC region
- preparing periodic local GAAP reporting for Asian countries
- interfacing with external auditors of local GAAP financial statements
- driving the continuous optimisation of processes – specifically in connection with month-end closing and our reporting systems, and with special focus on ensuring that local processes are matured.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have advanced knowledge of accounting and reporting for South Korea or Japan – any other additional country is an advantage
- are a member of a chartered accountant organisation
- have advanced relevant experience working in a public accounting firm or a controlling department in an international company
- can communicate clearly in writing, like to communicate financial issues in a readily understandable way, and speak and write English at an academic level
- speak Korean or Japanese
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues as well as the ability to critically handle information you receive.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-06-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.