Operations and technicians
Senior Platform Specialist SGRE - DD
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for providing technical support and performance improving initiatives for the SGRE Direct Drive Platform
Join us in this role where you’ll be supporting our SGRE Direct Drive offshore wind farms with activities ranging from technical support to lifecycle transition projects. To support you in the daily work you’ll be part of a highly skilled and innovative network of specialists constantly in search of new ways of improving our turbine performance. You’ll report to the head of fleet support and for campaigns and projects you’ll be working together with the platform manager.
Welcome to Fleet Support
You’ll be part of the WTG Platform Specialist team where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver WTG technical support, case escalation, and facilitating global and regional knowledge sharing through digital solutions, in person meetings, and by contribution to increase yield and reduce costs projects. The team consists of experienced senior specialists working closely together with our site- and regional stakeholder, additionally we got a strong technical documentation team supporting our business. Here, you’ll find a collaborative and engaging culture with a strong focus on utilising talent and skills to create innovative solutions supporting our WTG operations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing and ensuring safe working conditions for yourself and your colleagues by being part of our strong QHSE culture
- handling communication and technical support following our technical support escalation model and providing support based on your own expertise and network of colleagues in the organisation
- driving and supporting site transition projects in corporation with our Operation Preparation team, as well as securing a seamless site transition out of SWA and into operation
- driving and developing our knowledge sharing tools and processes, performing training of the technical site supervisors, and supporting the facilitation and preparation of technical meetings
- supporting development of new tools and initiatives for WTG conditioning and monitoring and contributing to operations philosophy for parameter changes and remote operation procedures.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a higher engineering qualification or similar skills gained from extensive experience with off-shore WTG`s, preferably on the newer SGRE – DD platform
- have solid knowledge of maintenance management and WTG control systems, incl. project management within the off-shore WTG industry
- are a safety-focused individual with a strong safety behaviour
- preferably have a growth mindset, incl. a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently and thrive in an international environment
- are a good team player and are able to create lasting relationships with your global stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henrik Christensen, Head of Fleet Support, on (Denmark +45) 99554085, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.