IT and digital
Imagine a future where you make a difference working with global IT infrastructure in the world’s most innovative energy production enterprise
Join us in this role where you’ll be a Scrum Master in our IT Product Line; the equivalent of an Agile Release Train of nearly 100 people supporting our global IT Infrastructure. You’ll be responsible for removing impediments, maintaining communication, and collaborating with teams, the architect, the product owner, and stakeholders across the IT organisation. In our team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to develop your personal and professional competences through your engagement with exciting and challenging tasks.
Welcome to Agile & Capacity Team
You’ll be part of the scrum master community where you, together with your colleagues, will be the frontrunner of agile transformations within our organisation. In Agile Professionals, we focus on knowledge sharing and maturing the organisation in line with agile and SAFe principles. We have a great work culture and a high level of trust which is a great foundation for continuously improving our skillset. You’ll mostly be working from your base in Poland, with teams spread across three continents.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving change and developing the IPL on our agile journey, in collaboration with other scrum masters, product owners, and the IPL leadership
- supporting the team and team members, mitigating risks, optimising utilisation and flow to keep the team on target to achieve its goals
- checking in consistently with the scrum team and addressing issues as and when they arise
- owning and facilitating the scrum process across several teams and keeping aligned with the other scrum masters
- facilitating agile ceremonies and helping the product owner keep the backlog in good shape.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a certified scrum master with solid experience
- have strong communication skills and an innovative mindset
- have a proactive approach to your work tasks and strong relationship-building skills
- are open to direct collaboration with the business
- are eager to focus on increasing the team’s performance by improving processes and team dynamics.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magda Szleszynska-Szczap, Head of Agile & Capacity, on (Poland +48) 789869536 on Mondays to Fridays from 09:00-16:00 CET; Central European Time, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.