IT and digital
Backup & Archive specialist
Imagine a future where you, together with colleagues from other countries, are responsible for the support, maintenance, and development of our CDM platform based on Cohesity
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for ensuring data is kept safe and in compliance with business needs and legal requirements. You’ll coordinate daily operations and monitor the service together with colleagues from Malaysia and take responsibility for capacity management, performance tuning, and 3rd-level incident handling in relation to CDM services. You’ll work with infrastructure architects and application providers in finding the best solution for new platforms, both technically and financially.
Welcome to Enterprise IT Infrastructure IPL
You’ll be part of Enterprise IT Infrastructure IT Product Line (IPL) where you, together with your colleagues, will support, maintain, and develop our company’s global Cohesity CDM onsite and cloud-based platform. The role is a part of an agile team, following the SAFe principles, where you’ll provide knowledge and insights to ensure that the CDM solution is maintained, developed, and operational. The role is part of the IT Product Line responsible for most parts of the company’s internal IT service offering.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring data is kept safe and in compliance with business needs and legal requirements
- coordinating daily operations and monitoring the service together with colleagues from around the world
- taking responsibility for capacity management, performance tuning of 2nd and 3rd-level incident handling in relation to CDM services
- working with infrastructure architects and application providers in finding the best solution for new platforms, both technically and financially.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience with CDM solutions in an enterprise environment – Cohesity knowledge and hands-on experience is highly valued
- have a good understanding of how to manage CDM in an onsite and virtual environment
- are confident in using scripting and have solid knowledge of REST APIs
- have strong knowledge of the Windows and Linux operating systems
- have best-practice knowledge of how different applications request backup and archive service
- have insights into IT security and identity access management.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 5 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Zdanowski, Head of Competency Center, on +48573790082 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.