IT and digital
Full Stack Developer
Imagine a future where you develop systems to support reliable and efficient delivery of wind farm projects across the globe
Join us in this role where you’ll drive the full development life-cycle of a cloud-based, microservices-oriented system that automates and simplifies business processes related to building wind farms.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Centre
You’ll be part of TRACE ART where you together with your colleagues will develop systems to wind farm projects. You’ll become a part of a large, agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries and experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. You’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues to ensure delivery of a high-quality, cloud-based, microservice-oriented system.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for the full development life-cycle from refinement, to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance
- a scrum team working closely with the business on delivering value
- building and expanding cloud-based back-end and front-end services and user interfaces
- providing support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment
- test automation activities, including design and test automation framework development.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good practical knowledge of C#/.NET Core, Angular, Typescript, and SQL
- have a good understanding of programming best practices, strong analytical skills, and an innovative mindset
- are driven to deliver value to customers and follow DevOps principles of flow, feedback, automation, and continuous improvement
- have experience with the Azure Cloud platform
- are familiar with SOLID, SOA, Kubernetes, NoSQL, and Docker.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lukasz Parkitny, Head of Custom Applications CC, on +48506976241 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.