IT and digital
Application Operation Specialist - Technical Consultant
Imagine a future where you support stable operations and seamless operation delivery by building an efficient application portfolio to drive our vision
Join us in this role where you’ll be working with great and humorous colleagues at our office in Kuala Lumpur. You and your other colleagues will be responsible for a portfolio of applications, thereby ensuring the entire lifecycle of maintenance and support for our business users globally.
Welcome to MY CC Service Operations APAC
You’ll be part of Application Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure high quality service and delivery, excellent users experience, and stable operations. Our diverse team consist of seven bright and innovative colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring day-to-day operations and support across a wide range of IT applications
- performing complex issue investigation and resolution within our Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- developing strong relationships with the team and stakeholders
- developing, documenting, and maintaining best practices to ensure knowledge retention and continuous development for the team
- developing strong technical expertise in technology and its associated applications.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive 2nd level experience within application maintenance and support, and are quick to acquire broad knowledge on applications
- have a basic understanding of software development concepts
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work
- are comfortable in planning and executing work in an Agile iterative model
- are comfortable in working with a wide range of technologies, incl. proprietary Microsoft tools, and are familiar with ServiceNow as a task management tool
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31-01-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.