QHSE Compliance Specialist
Imagine a future where you contribute to a strong safety culture by ensuring continued HSE compliance through monitoring, maintenance, and training
Join us in this role where you’ll conduct annual reviews of the HSE procedures and recommend necessary improvements, develop, implement and maintain employee training plans, and conduct periodic HSE audits, and prepare audit reports in support of our ISO accreditation.
Welcome to QHSE NA
You’ll be part of a growing team where you, together with your colleagues, will manage HSE compliance for our North America region and enhance QHSE culture and awareness across the region.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying and monitoring legal and compliance requirements in the company legal register
- tracking and reporting where regulatory changes impact compliance or existing work practices
- developing and maintaining regional monitoring programmes such as audits, inspections, and leadership walks
- being responsible for the development and maintenance of HSE legal register for onshore and offshore in North America and supporting the wider organisation with queries and guidance
- communicating and consulting with regulatory agencies, including HSE authorities and other parties, on relevant HSE matters
- providing support in emergency response and crisis management on the projects and reviewing safety incidents or environmental deviations to ensure effective corrective measures are implemented.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have 3-5 years’ experience (as a QHSE compliance coordinator, management system coordinator, or similar), preferably from an international company with a complex/matrix organisational setup
- have a relevant education, e.g. a BSc in project management (PMP/Prince2) or similar
- have knowledge of safety management systems and incident reporting software
- have strong time management and prioritization skills and are able to manage your own time, work independently, and set priorities to meet tight deadlines
- are able to collaborate globally with different cultures, across time zones, and virtually.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than February 14, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.