IT and digital
Digital Business Architect
Imagine a future where you play a vital role in creating a world that runs entirely on green energy through working in the space between business and IT
Join us in this role where you’ll architect the future of the company and thereby realise our strategic ambitions. Working closely with the business, you’ll consult, navigate, guide, and communicate on the way to achieving digital targets as you bring in new trends and architect the business EPICs in order to fuel the massive digital transformation that we’ve embarked on in order to be the world’s first green major.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the Business Architecture team where you, together with your colleagues, will partner up with the business and design the journey of digital transformation. The company’s business is multifaceted, and together with your colleagues, you’ll engage in all aspects of it. The team is based in IT and is working closely together with not only the business, but also the delivery units. We’re linking it all together for the benefit of the company.
You’ll play an important role in:
- architecting the future digital playing field of the organisation and thereby helping to drive the digital transformation
- creating top-class communication and material for leadership to make digital decisions
- consulting the business in a trusted relationship
- delivering in-depth analyses of the business areas, including the relevant trends, and thereby supporting the leadership through insights
- acting as a catalyst between business stakeholders at different levels and solution architects, enterprise architects, and many more from the delivery units.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have highly developed consulting and facilitation skills, and you’ve demonstrated that you can deliver excellent results, both individually and as part of a team
- thrive on new challenges with an eagerness to learn while building trust and relationships with a vast amount of stakeholders
- synthesise complex information, approach problems analytically, and turn it into actionable output
- communicate naturally with trust and insight
- are comfortable with IT and the concepts of digitalisation
- have a relevant master’s degree.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Sune Vendelbo Enevoldsen, Senior Enterprise Architect, on +4540994696 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.