IT and digital
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential, enabling data driven decisions supporting the green energy transition 24/7
Join us in this role where you’ll help develop tools for our trading floor that enable our traders to make data and statistically driven decisions. You’ll help us take our forecasts and analyses to the next level in terms of quality and robustness with you experience in CI/CD. Your passion, skills, and creativity will be activated in the heart of the green transition, where we build the bridge between massive amounts of renewable energy and the European consumers.
Welcome to Analytics & Optimisation
You’ll be part of a specialised team of model developers, IT developers, and analysts where you, together with your colleagues, will develop forecasts and analyses which provide our trading floor with a strong basis for data and statistical driven decision-making in the daily operation at our Danish power stations, wind turbines, solar PV, electric boilers, heat pumps and P2X. We offer a position where you’ll influence decisions and handle tasks on your own, thereby contributing with your knowledge and expertise.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the implementation of mainly forecasting models and to some extent the visualisation, using AI/ML/DL incl. stochastic modelling and statistical data analysis
- cooperating with team members on delivering end-to-end solutions, incl. a fair amount of coding
- communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, i.e., team members, traders. etc
- advising other analysts or data scientists on better methodologies
- connecting new data sources to existing cloud environment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master’s degree or PhD in a data science related field and have great experience with data science
- are a strong python programmer
- have experience with writing and reviewing maintainable and testable codes while also automating it, preferably in Azure DevOps
- have experience with CI/CD preferably in Azure DevOps
- have experience with a NiFi and Kafka setting, connecting new data sources to existing cloud environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jan Hvidberg, Lead Analyst, on +4599552873 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.