Finane Data Analyst / Senior Finance Data Analyst
Imagine a future where you drive world-class process automation in an international setting
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key agent in eliminating transactional errors in our SAP workflows. You’ll join a new taskforce which aims at eliminating process errors and automating our global SAP processes.
Welcome to Financial Services KUL
You’ll be part of Procurement Controlling where you, together with your colleagues, will build new capability for our company and for our team. Transaction controlling is a key initiative in realising our SAP process automation potential. We can dream it! We can do it! And you can become part of the journey.
You’ll play an important role in:
- analysing error patterns to ensure compliance with processes
- identifying and eliminating root causes
- supporting our data owners with statistics on data quality
- monitoring and optimising our current P2P process
- taking responsibility for maintaining our purchase pricelists in SAP and designing an effective infrastructure for maintaining pricelists in SAP.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant degree within finance, logistics, or similar
- have a natural curiosity and an eye for end-to-end processes
- have good analytical skills and a proactive approach to your work tasks
- possess great in-depth knowledge about SAP
- are comfortable working in unfamiliar territory
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Operations MY, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.