IT and digital
IT Internship Student
Imagine a future where you’re part of a large, agile IT organisation that develops and maintains IT systems for one of the leading green energy companies in the world
Join us in this role where you’ll develop and maintain IT systems to operate applications that support our green energy business.
Welcome to Ørsted IT
You’ll be part of the Business Application unit where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and maintain IT systems to operate applications that support our wind farm business. You’ll be part of a large, agile IT organisation across multiple countries. You’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues from IT and Offshore to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working closely with existing developers from conception to implementation
- working with your mentor in an agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements and design, code, and test innovative applications for our business users
- employing our company design thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability
- solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing, and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an undergraduate’s degree in computer science, engineering, or information technology with a programming module and must be able to carry out an internship for a minimum of 6 months
- have the ability to apply knowledge of software engineering and development (OOP) to coding and testing
- have excellent communication skills and are able to work on your own with minimum supervision
- are interested in and understand or have experience with software development and quality assurance.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28-02-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.