Marketing, branding and communications
Senior Communications Advisor
Imagine a future where you work with communications, PR, and media relations in the APAC region for the world’s most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for communications, PR, and media relations in Taiwan.
Welcome to APAC Communications
You’ll be part of the APAC Communications team where you, together with your colleagues, will take on the strategic role of managing our footprints and reputation in Taiwan. The senior communication advisor for Taiwan needs to be a highly skilled communicator and provide advice on media relations to the country and APAC management team. The role is fundamentally about building a strong relationship with the media in Taiwan to influence senior external stakeholders, including the government.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and executing external communications strategies and plans, implementing our best practice across print, broadcast, and online media
- building and managing relationships with trade, regional, and national journalists as well as related stakeholders
- briefing journalists on our business strategy and offshore wind projects
- delivering high-quality communication content (e.g., press releases, presentations, speeches, social media posts) for external and internal audiences
- managing the relationship with external PR, digital, and event agencies in Taiwan and ensuring high-quality deliveries.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an excellent understanding of media and stakeholder management
- have substantial experience from a PR agency or another relevant media and stakeholder-related function
- have experience with media, press, and social media
- have extensive experience with developing and implementing communications strategies and plans
- are highly proficient in written English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-03-31. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.